Our facility is equipped with three hygiene rooms and five treatment rooms. Our staff is committed to participating in continuing education and has received the ACE award from the ADA for completing more than the required amount.
Procedures performed include, but are not limited to:
- Crowns and Bridges (porcelain-fused to metal and metal-free)
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene Recare (cleanings)
- Implant Crowns
- Full and Partial Dentures (cast partials and flexible partials)
- Composite Fillings
- Fluoride Treatments
- Treatments for Periodontal Disease (gum disease)
- Preventive Care
- Professional Tooth Whitening and/or Whitening Kits
- TMJ Relief (mouth guards)
- Veneers (traditional and no-prep)
- and some Root Canals
- Digital X-rays — Dental care providers have been relying on x-rays for decades to help us get a clear picture of what is going on in our patients’ mouths. They help us see inside your teeth and under your gums so we can make sure things are going well or make a diagnosis when necessary. Your safety is important to us, and that’s why we exclusively use digital x-rays, which have been shown to reduce your radiation exposure by up to 90 percent.
**In-House laboratory for porcelain-fused to metal crowns and all gold crowns
**Nitrous Oxide available
Download our new patient forms to complete them before your first visit.